WATER-SKIING & TUBING
SAFETY AND COURTESY AND OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
* If it says NO SKI: That means no pulling anything behind your boat, no skiers, no tubes, no nothing. The Water Patrol will cite
you for this offense.
* A boat, with a skier or tube is, in effect, one long boat.
* While pulling tubes or skiers, do not drive in front of other boats going the same direction as you, especially larger vessels.
Houseboats and large cruisers cannot stop as fast and are not as maneuverable as smaller water craft.
* A fallen skier should hold his ski as to make himself more visible to other boaters in the area until his vessell has returned to
* When retrieving a skier make sure your boats is downwind from them, and keep them on the driver's side of the boat for safety.
* When returning for a downed skier/boarder/kneeboarder don't make wide sweeping turns at cruising speed, it sends waves up
and down the channel ruining the water for you and others.